Human Rights Campaign Jobs (Denver)
Location: Denver, CO
Employer: Amnesty International USA
Human Rights Campaign Job Summary
Our canvassers persuade the general public to support Amnesty International USA’s (AIUSA) mission. Canvassers work in public spaces informing people about our work and inspiring them to support us as members. This is a full-time paid position working directly for AIUSA. Opportunities for advancement are available. Base pay of $15 per hour, and after 6 months $17 per hour. Team leaders can make up to $37.5k annually.
Human Rights Campaign Job Responsibilities
Human Rights Campaign Job responsibilities include:
- Distribute information about Amnesty International’s mission.
- Represent a positive image of AIUSA to the public.
Human Rights Campaign Job Qualifications
Human Rights Campaign Job requirements include:Education and Experience:
- Roles requiring strong communication skills a plus.
- Sales experience good, but not required.
- Previous work in a non profit or campaign jobs a plus, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive energy and attitude
- Interest/ passion for human rights issues and AIUSA’s mission
- Motivated and driven
Human Rights Campaign Job Pay and Benefits
Base pay starts at $13/hr for the first 2 weeks of training, after 2 weeks $15/hr, and after 6 months $17/hr. Team leaders can make up to $37.5k annually.
This Human Rights Campaign Job is an excellent entry level non profit job, with opportunities for advancement available.
Amnesty International USA is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion within the workplace. Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA individuals, and other historically disenfranchised populations are encouraged to apply.