software development ResponsibilitiesAs the hands on Salesforce Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Managing diverse and geographically distributed teams.
- Managing teams responsible for software development and maintaining world-class cloud based software platforms and systems.
- Facilitating team stand-ups, planning, and review meetings as Scrum master and functional manager.
- Leading code and design reviews for new functionality and bug fixes.
- Interviewing, hiring, and onboarding new developers to the team.
- Managing customer support requests.
- Working to provide a comprehensive onboarding process for new engineers to indoctrinate them into the company development culture
- Providing technical guidance, mentorship, and assistance to direct reports.
- Ensuring PCI compliance and general security of all software development.
- Managing career planning for direct reports.
- Managing escalations, production issues, and new product deployments to customers.
- Deft at juggling many competing priorities and prioritizing for best results.
- Overseeing Build, release, deployment, and configuration of the Scrum.
- Working with the CEO to develop the development strategy to enable our clients and partners to make the biggest impact in the world, raise the most funds, and generate the most revenue for Membership Drive.
- Interface with clients to determine their needs.
software development QualificationsRequirements:
Required Experience and Certifications
- Business savvy, and ability to partner with CEO to plan a software roadmap that maximizes both impact and income.
- Must have leadership (not just management) experience. Must be able to guide and work with engineering teams, cross functional units, and upper-management.
- 10+ years of software engineering team leadership.
- 5+ years of experience leading native application mobile development, Life Cycle experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- A commitment to writing quality code.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Strong customer relations/customer management skills.
- Ability to lead geographically distributed development teams.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Software Engineering team leadership: 5 years
- Salesforce Certifications Preferred:
software development Pay and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experince. Profit share is available.
Membership Drive provides the technology, training, and strategy to progressive non-profits to scale their fundraising and organizing efforts. We build custom applications on Salesforce to streamline staff recruitment, management, fundraising, member retention, and grassroots organizing for the environmental and racial, social, and economic justice movements.