Non Profit Job Responsibilities
- Lead and develop of team of Face to Face Fundraisers
- Conduct ongoing interviews and trainings to build a dream team
- Lead daily motivational meetings to outline objectives for the day and provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Appraise individual results, set performance expectations, conduct performance evaluations and create improvement plans
- Oversee team logistics including; mapping out fundraising territories, tracking inventory, creating weekly schedules & monitoring time-sheets
- Ongoing discussions with recruitment team and Direct Manager to discuss team performance & hiring needs
- Address staff issues, including but not limited to resignation, termination, misconduct and directing any concerns to the Direct Manager and HR
- Travel across a number of regions to fundraise in various neighbourhoods
Non Profit Job Qualifications
Well…The words Passionate, Committed, Courageous, Principled and Collaborative scream out “that’s me!” You embody our values every step of the way!
- You are Passionate about championing the mission of our charity partners. Through your superior communication skills & charismatic personality, you can empower a team to inspire others to be part of a change! You are Passionate about giving back to your community, spending hours volunteering your time to a cause that matters to you!
- You are Committed to meeting the client goals by setting reasonably ambitious targets for your team and with your 1 + years of experience leading a team of Face to Face Fundraisers or a highly performing sales team, you are adept at developing strategic plans to meet those goals. You are Committed to the personal growth of each of your team members - you strive to duplicate yourself!
- You are Courageous as you step through adversity and refrain from the status quo. As a highly self-motivated individual, you work effectively with minimal direction by resolving problems quickly! You are Courageous because you are not afraid to lead by example and you challenge your team to be fearless and adapt to change!
- You are Principled as not only yours but the organizations integrity is always top of mind. You have a strong acceptance for team diversity and take pride in your ethical actions. You are Principled because you are a true professional – handling difficult situations and objections with grace.
- You are Collaborative as you have a knack for easily identifying the strengths of your individual team members and you use this to build a strategy of success. You are Collaborative because you understand the value of collectively working together, having honest ongoing discussions with your Direct Managers & key stakeholders to deliver results for our charity partners.
Non Profit Job Pay and Benefits
• Represent multiple charity organizations – be a part of the change you want to see in the world!
• Incentives, contests and fun team building activities with teams across North America
• A chance to participate in an annual trip to visit one of charity’s ongoing projects in a developing country
• Competitive compensation package + performance bonus
donorworx Inc. is North America’s premier face-to-face fundraising organization, working in partnership with a number of reputable non profit organizations to raise awareness and increase monthly donations in support of their cause. Our partners tackle some serious global issues including child poverty, education, nutrition and a lack of clean drinking water!
donorworx Inc. is committed to meeting the hiring expectations of our clients; as such employment offers will be conditional upon the completion of a criminal record check (throughdonorworx Inc. 3rd party provider). We thank all applicants for expressing interest in this opportunity. Only applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted.donorworx Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.
Our ideal candidate has a background in: non profit, charity, sales, sales representative, fundraising, acting, performer, canvassing, canvasser, promotions, admin, administrative, brand ambassador, hospitality, humanitarian, international development, business development, volunteering, hospitality, reception, server, community worker, event staff, retail, campaign managers, brand ambassador, marketing, community development, public relations, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail, customer service, entrepreneurship, door to door, coach, retail sales, team leader, social work, campaign manager, outreach, advocacy, advocate, counselling, counselor, malls, stores.