Face-to-Face Fundraiser (Los Angeles)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Fundraising Job Summary
Face-to-face fundraising is the single most efficient form of raising awareness and funds for charities. It’s true! Something so simple, talking to fellow humans, is actually the best way to spread the word for and keep alive global charities. This career opportunity will have you working on our Los Angeles campaigns with our street teams who represent Children International. You will speak with people face-to-face, educating them about and simultaneously inspiring them to become regular monthly sponsors. Using your passionate knowledge of the charity, you will help Children International obtain quality, regular, and committed monthly donors. Everyday you get to go home knowing that you've helped make the world a better place. All it takes is a smile, a heart-felt and inspirational chat, and an ask. That’s it!
- Part time or full time. You chose! (4 day minimum.)
- 7.5 hour shifts Monday through Sunday, 10 am - 6 pm or 11 am - 7 pm, depending on the location site.
- Ability to learn and memorize basic pitch assigned based on the charity you’re representing and willingness to increase knowledge on the charity’s mission to further improve overall conversations with potential donors.
- Maximizing donor potential out of assigned territory through developing strong stopping techniques including both charity content and rapport. (30 conversations/ day)
- Develop strong communication skills to meet and respond to specific customer requirements in an efficient manner that fits our criteria for the charity.
- Stays up-to-date with specific current events that the charity is focusing on whether it’s in the U.S. or abroad and ability to communicate effectively.
- Participation in any trainings and/or role-plays introduced by your Team Leader and/ or Campaign Manager both in field and in office.
- Ability to thrive in a goal-oriented environment to support WAYS Fundraising’s mission to provide as many high quality donors for our charity partners (minimum of 2 new donors/day over 4-5 days/week) 7. Reporting to site in a timely fashion and come prepared with proper work attire. (Charity shirt, ID badge, iPad tablet, and pitch)
Pay and BenefitsPay
- $14 -$20/hr + industry leading daily/weekly/and team bonus structures
- Target-based and generous bonus system.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- Family Plans Included.
- Paid time off.
- Monthly social events.
- Travel opportunities across the USA.
- Incentives and recognition awards.
- National training conference opportunities.
Ways Fundraising USA is an industry leader in face-to-face field fundraising working on behalf of some of the largest charities and nonprofits in the USA. Right now, here in the USA and across the globe, we are working to end global and domestic poverty for children. We truly believe in making a difference and face-to-face fundraisers are the cornerstone of our fundraising strategy, working hand-in-hand with our charity partners, to help make the world a better place.
Ways Fundraising USA is an equal opportunity employer.