Fundraising Job Responsibilities
- Attend morning meeting at Toronto Head Fundraising Office Monday to Friday.
- Stop and initiate conversations with the public on the street in various locations.
- Canvass neighborhoods and knock on doors to initiate conversations with residents.
- Secure monthly/annual donations on behalf of renowned nonprofit organizations.
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to actively engage and have meaningful conversations.
- Face objections and turn them into positive discussions.
- Strive to achieve campaign goals by maximizing performance and motivating the team.
Fundraising Job Qualifications
- Experience working face to face with the public (ex. Sales Representative, Marketing, Promotions or Fundraising Events).
- Results driven attitude.
- Desire to work as a team towards a common goal.
- Persevere when faced with a challenge.
- Education/Training related to sales, communications, and/or humanities an asset.
- Bachelor Degree in related field is a plus.
- Positive, professional attitude that inspires others.
- Team oriented.
- Professional verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and sense of judgment.
- Energetic personality determined to make a difference.
- Engaging storyteller with a passion for humanitarian cause.
- Goal oriented.
Fundraising Job Pay and Benefits
- Hourly wage of $19.25 plus performance bonus. Full-time positions available.
Donorworx is a full-service face-to-face fundraising agency that takes pride in growing your monthly donor database and raising money for the causes we believe in. We recruit engaged and passionate donors who will stick around for the long-term. Our guaranteed, low-cost acquisition program delivers a fast return on investment.
We are a fundraising team of strategists, client service specialists, designers, developers, marketers and World Changers. We make it our mission to be the highest quality global provider of face-to-face fundraising solutions at the lowest cost to our non-profit clients.
Donorworx fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion.