Canvassing Job - Help Children (Portland)
Location: Portland (OR), OR
Canvassing Job Summary
Up-Fundraising is building a team of captivating, influential and compassionate people just like you.
We are an Experiential Fundraising agency that goes beyond face-to-face contribution acquisition; making deeper connections with donors through experiences. We have a unique opportunity working as a paid canvasser where you can represent one of our partner nonprofit organizations and make a significant difference in the lives of children worldwide.
- Face-to-face interactions (Rain or Shine) in the Downtown core.
- Engage passersby in conversations that will educate and raise awareness for the Children International
- Secure monthly donations from those you engage with.
- Availability Full time or part time (Minimum 3 full days) Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Previous face to face fundraising/marketing or sales experience with a strong track record.
- A genuine interest in using fundraising to make that better world a reality.
- A commitment to be on the street with your fellow team members rain or shine.
- We also want to know If people have used the words charismatic or driven to describe you before.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay of $15.00 an hour plus bonuses! From the first day you are on our team whether you are Full Time or Part Time.
- The information and training for you to make a brighter future, by building on the skills you already have.
- On the job support to ensure you can make the most out of you days.
We offer a great team environment, training and advancement opportunities within the company. We believe in work/life balance, whether you are looking for a part-time role or a full-time career opportunity, Up will help you reach your goals.
Up Fundraising is a Face to Face Experiential Marketing, Branding and Fundraising Agency that makes changing lives part of your day to day role! We offer a great team environment, training and quick advancement opportunities within the company. We have offices throughout Canada and the United States.
We are committed to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities for all staff. Step into a workplace that wants to invest in YOU! Our fundraising jobs offer clear paths for advancement because we believe that our staff are our most valuable asset.