Canvassing Job with Save the Children (DC)
Location: Washington, DC
Canvassing Job Summary
Love working with charities? Want more than 24 hours a week? Need a change of environment? JOIN our street fundraising team!
At Up Fundraising, we believe in the power of genuine human connection. That’s why our campaign job fundraisers proactively engage face to face with the public, inspiring everyday people to become monthly donors for our non-profit client Save the Children.
Canvassing Job Responsibilities
- Secure monthly donors at various donation levels to build our client’s donor base.
- Be outgoing and engage people in conversations about the cause.
- Comfortable working outdoors(rain or shine!).
- Be a team player.
- Strong communicator.
Canvassing Job Qualifications
- Have the ability to travel around Manhattan.
- Have active listening skills and a willingness to adapt yourself to new people and situations.
- Be a team player.
- Customer Service, Sales, or marketing experience is a plus.
- Be age 18 or older.
Canvassing Job Pay and Benefits
- Full-time (5 days/week) & Part-time (3-4 days/week).
- $15 an hour plus bonus!
- Health benefits after 3 months of employment.
- A commitment to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities.
- Work in a diverse, positive and fun environment.
We offer a great team environment, training and advancement opportunities within the company. We believe in work/life balance. Part-time role and full-time opportunities are available for qualified candidates. If you are looking for a career with opportunities for advancement, Up will help you reach your goals.
Up Fundraising is a Face-to-face Experiential Marketing, Branding, and Fundraising Agency that makes changing lives part of your day to day role! We offer a great team environment, training and quick advancement opportunities within the company in throughout the United States and Canada.
We are committed to in-depth and ongoing personal and professional development, career progression, industry networking and leadership opportunities for all staff. Step into a workplace that wants to invest in YOU! We value development in our fundraisers.