Canvasser Job with TNI (Phoenix)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Canvasser Job Summary
We are seeking candidates to take on our Canvasser job position, which specializes in Face-to-Face fundraising initiatives including Business-to-Business, Residential, and Mall Kiosks in Phoenix, AZ. Our Goals for you:
Our Trainers, Managers, and Owners all started as a Customer Service Representative. We believe everyone who comes through our doors has the opportunity to become their OWN boss. Our goal is to provide an environment that is a home for great ideas, creates the best and most diverse talent. We also want to instill a profound sense of pride across our company.
Canvasser Job ResponsibilitiesWhat we need from you:
- Fundraisers must have an engaging, outgoing personality and ability to inspire
- Fundraisers must have motivation, passion and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in a team environment and strive towards achieving a common goal
- Fundraisers are required to have active communication skills, listening skills and the ability to learn and grow
- Additionally, a positive attitude, positive mindset and resilience in the face of challenges - no one said this was easy!
Canvasser Job QualificationsCandidates will be considered with a background in or as:
sales, outdoor sales representative, fundraising, acting, non-profit, canvasser positions, street or door to door canvasser roles, promotions, administration, brand ambassador, hospitality, humanitarian, international development, charity, volunteering, hospitality, server, cook, barista, bartender, event staff, retail, political candidate campaign managers, brand ambassadors, marketing, community development, public relations, teachers, public speaking, leadership, retail sales, customer service, entrepreneurship, coach, cashier, retail sales associate, team leader, social work, as campaign manager
Canvasser Job Pay and Benefits
- Full-time hired wage and the opportunity to make up to $800/Week
- 2 weeks of supportive, comprehensive training
- Regular wage reviews
- Many opportunities for bonuses and other incentives
- Full benefits after 6 months
- Fast paced advancement opportunities available
- Part-time opportunities may be available
We are one of the biggest North American Face-to-Face Acquisition companies. We work with and on behalf of a list of distinguished non-profit clients. We are the number one way communities across Canada and the United States are getting involved to help those in need. We specialize in Face-to-Face fundraising initiatives including Business-to-Business, Residential, and Mall Kiosks. The is the perfect job to make a true difference. Learn more about working here, by coming in for one of our interviews.
We recognize each employee’s unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints. These are essential within our company and are critical to inspiring clients and donors all over the world. We are proud and honored to have employees who come from a variety of different cultures, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations.